brain-donors

"We Only Love You For Your Brains"

So a dear old friend of mine Hermann Rorschach stopped by the other day and while he didn't have any of his famous ink blots with him he did leave me with a healthy supply of disturbing images to share with our members here. Incredibly disturbing images.

For those of you who don't know who I am talking about, I speak of Rorschach, the famous Swiss Freudian Psychologist who created the famous Rorschach inkblot test, not the super hero from "The Watchmen".  

Back to the Science now. Hermann Rorschach created  a psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning. You can take an online version of this famous test for yourself here.

So why did Rorschach leave me all these disturbing images? What better testing bed could one hope for than a group of Zombies and  Zombie Fans? Here is how it works; every day I will post one of the drawings that Hermann has left for me.  All you have to do is reply to the picture and say the first thing that pops into your head. It's just that simple. If you miss a few days, or are just getting started, feel free to respond to the previous images as well. It's all fun, and science.

Here is image No.1:

How Does This Make You Feel?

Tags: Disturbing, Picture_Game, Rorschach

Views: 1980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

plant of the living dead

ugh damn clowns. creepy things

Religious self doubt?

keep your head outta the clouds and your feet off the ground

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mister Cantankerous.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service